Pickup & Delivery Information
Once you've made a purchase, our goal is to get your merchandise to its destination safely. Most items can be picked up in-store or delivered to your door by our delivery team. Here's how it works.
Our delivery professionals are committed to getting your purchase into your home safely and with care. For these reasons, we recommend professional delivery. To help us achieve our goal, there are a few things you can do in preparation:
To prepare for home delivery:
- Remove pictures, mirrors, plants, breakable items, and other furniture from the delivery path and destination room.
- Clear furniture and other objects from the merchandise set-up area.
- When measuring for fit, consider doorway, hall, and staircase space as well as the destination room.
In the event that you will not be home for your delivery, you may:
For a printable PDF of Delivery & Pickup Information, Click here.
- Leave a key in a safe place. Our delivery team will lock the key inside your home upon departure.
- Ask a neighbour, apartment manager, or family member to meet us for delivery. We will need their contact's phone number to alert them to our arrival.
- Upon request, our delivery team will call you one hour before reaching your home to allow you time to meet them.